A Get-Home Bag is something you keep in your vehicle that can help you get home if some disaster or emergency happens while you are away from home and cannot use your vehicle to get home. If there is an earthquake and roads are no longer safe to travel, or if an EMP goes off and your vehicle stops working, these are times you would want to get home as quickly and safely as possible before chaos ensues.
This Get-Home Bag Includes a sling pack that can be worn in front or on your back. You can use the jacket to cover the pack if needed to keep it from being a target from looters, if that situation happens.
This Get-Home Bag is a “Partial” kit in that you need to add some items to it to make it complete.
This what is included:
- Sturdy Sling Backpack
- Work Gloves
- Waterstraw Water Filter
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- LED Headlamp Light with Batteries
- BIVY Emergency Lightweight Sleeping Bag
- Emergency Blanket
- Emergency Poncho
- Multitool knife w/ 3″ blade, pliers, wire cutters, screw driver+
- 299 Piece All-Purpose First Aid Kit
- Military Lensatic and Prismatic Sighting Survival Compass with Pouch
- Portable Saw
- 10×42 Compact Binoculars
- Flattened Roll of Toilet Paper
- 20 Compressed Towels
- Storm Proof Matches in Case
- BIC Lighter
- 2 Hand Sanitizers 2 fl oz
- Emergency Whistle on Lanyard
- 2 Pairs of Hand Warmers
- Canned Horn
- Pain Killers
- Notebook & Pen
Upon receiving your Get-Home Bag Partial, you will need to add:
- Waterproof Hiking or Walking Boots
- Waterproof Hooded Rain Jacket or Hoodie
- Long-Range Two-Way Radio with batteries and/or charger
- One to two maps of your area
After adding these items to your pack, it will be ready to keep in your vehicle for any time you need to get home in a hurry on foot.
We recommend that you also add:
- Emergency Cash
- Personal list of contacts
- Recent Family Photo’s for ID
*** Disclaimer – Items in your “made-to-order” kit are all brand new items and may vary from those in the images depending on availability. If an item listed is not available then another similar quality item will be used to replace it. As always though, all items are hand picked for quality, need and usefulness ***
SHIPPING: All kits are Made-to-Order within one to two weeks after payment and then shipped out (assuming no delays in acquiring inventory items). While the goal is to get your kit to you with 2 or 3 weeks, I have to also legally state that it may take up to 4 to 6 weeks to get your order. Kits are made in the order received, so ordering sooner will give you the highest chance of receiving it sooner.