Made-to-Order Emergency Kits
Why buy a Preparedness Kit?
You don’t have to sweat things like:
- Making lists or researching products
- Searching and buying items from different places
- Finding the optimal case
- Trying to label and organize the items in your kit
It’s all done for you and arrives at your door!
You get these awesome benefits:
- Save time by utilizing my time and research.
- Have better quality items than other pre-made kits.
- Find items easier with better organization than navigating a mass-produced company-made kit.
- Be More Prepared in an emergency or crisis when access to help may not be available. You can save lives!
** FREE Shipping on All Prep Kits **
(continental USA Only)
Going On NOW -> HOT HOT JULY SALE on Lots of SWEET Kits!
My name is Margene and I have a passion for getting prepared. I’ve been into preparedness for over 20 years and have been making various types of kits for over 10 years. I’ve made kits for my friends and family and it’s been suggested that I make my kits available for sale. So that is what I’m finally doing.
I started a website blog called DIY Preparedness in 2014 to help people get prepared. I’ve blogged about some of my preparedness kits there.
My husband became disabled in 2018 due to a stroke which has resulted in my becoming the main bread-winner. What better way to earn money for my family than to put my skills and passion to work for people like you who want to get more prepared?
- Over 10 years experience in making kits
- Have a passion and skill for organizing
- What can I make for you?
Doesn't It Sound Good?
- Less Hassle. Who has time to make lists and run to different stores or look through tons of websites? Let me do that for you!
- Get all the goodness of a home-made Preparedness Kit without spending all the time and energy yourself. (These kits contain better quality items than most pre-made kits).
- Give the gift of preparedness! When there is a disaster or time of need, what better gift is there than to have a preparedness kit?
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing that the careful thought and research put into creating and assembling these kits have come from real-life experiences.
Do you have a questions about one of my kits? Or do you have a type of kit you would like me to put together for you? I can give a custom quote (depending on how detailed the kit is). Shoot me a message with any questions or comments using the form on the right and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Note – This form is NOT for solicitors or business offers and any such will be discarded.